Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A reminder...

Just wanted to take a moment to remind those who had planned to join us for camping, that it is this Friday thru Sunday at Wes Watkins Reservoir. Sister Sherry will be arriving around 11:00 (if not before) on Friday morning to snag a couple of campsites for the tents, close to the bathrooms. I think the sites are large enough to accommodate 3-4 tents so we can share the site expenses. We will be having a church service, on Sunday morning, at the campground. I was asked if we would be having any joint meals (potluck), and after talking to several, we've decided that we'll plan and cook meals for our own families and then eat together. I am looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the fellowship of all that attend.

We are having Bible study tonight, but I received a voicemail informing me that it will be held at Brother Paul Clevenger's home tonight and unfortunately, I have no idea where that is, so I can't tell anyone how to get there. If you were planning on attending tonight...I'm really sorry that I can't tell you where to go. Please forgive me.

I do have pictures from the service the Church was organized, but I haven't had time to sort through and see which ones turned out. I'll try to get some up in the next week or so.

If we don't see you tonight, hope we see you at the campout.

Sister Tammi

No comments: